Purpose: To provide economic support for research work in the field of mental health nursing.
Call: Spanish Association of Mental Health Nursing (AEESME)
Deadline: December 31.
Requirements of requesting researchers:
- Be a Spanish citizen or of the European Union, resident in Spain.
- Be in possession of the degree of Degree or Diploma in Nursing of a Spanish or foreign university provided, in the latter case, it is legally validated in Spain.
- At the moment of applying for doctoral studies at a Spanish or foreign university, in this case, the doctorate that requests it must have some connection to Spain (his project involves field work here, is a doctorate from another country, but With stay in Spain).
- At least one of the researchers must hold the title of Nurse Specialist in Mental Health.
- Not having been awarded this award in previous editions
More information: http://www.aeesme.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/IV-Investigation-Beach-AEESME.-.pdf